Thursday, February 01, 2007


At the bus stop, i took this. Ahhh, so.. what? I don't know.



so this is the view i always looked at,
stared at when im bored at work.


To think i didn't wear my contacts out today!
its like, i didnt bring my eyes along?!
HAHAHA. How silly, how stupid.

Met Best to tan today,
the very failed tanning session.
we eat and talk, until the sun went off. hahah!
then to Parkway to meet up with the clique, without reg& gf.
OHMY. I missed them. I missed laughing loudly in the canteen.
talking crap, gossiping.
We had sakae, and made so so so so so much noise.
laugh, laugh, laugh.
It felt so good.
The first thing they saw me, was, "you wear specs ah?!"
!!!!!! -.-
and when gwen saw charisse's eyes, she was like "HUH!!!!"
suppppber funny.
again again! okay?! (:

RESULTS IS NEXT WEEK !!!
excited?
Scared?
Nervous?
SIGHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home